22 April 2011

...fleas x trois...

...halles de bayonne flea...
...arcangues flea...
...ahetz flea...
...some of my finds...
...last weekend was filled with girlfriends & flea markets for me!  Friday's there is a small market near the Halles de Bayonne that I went to last Friday with my friend Sage.  I picked up some good vintage tins along with an old map of France- definitely a framer.  Saturday was a flea in the village of Arcangues filled with more professional vendors- so the price points were definitely higher, but it was a gorgeous setting & was still cool to check out with my French friend Julie.  I walked away with another tin & a vintage glass bottle.  Sunday was the Ahetz village flea out in the countryside.  Sage & I braved the heat & cruised through the rolling green hills to this village which definitely reminded us of Vermont in the summer- we were love!  We both walked away with more than we probably needed, but hey- we're in France, right?  I picked up a couple side tables, a service bar, & an old studded leather chest.  The weekend was a success & each flea was promptly followed by a nice cold glass of Rose- parfait! xx mvg

No comments:

Post a Comment