21 May 2012

...les martines...


...I had my first art show in france this weekend with les martines & it was a success!  The show was in an exhibition space on the beach & drew in over 3,000 people over the course of the two days- I made a ton of sales, some good connections, & some good friends along the way!  My husband couldn't have been more supportive & we definitely took advantage of the delicious tapas & sangria together at the end of each night to treat ourselves!


I was thankful to have my customized mini biz cards from moo with my artwork on them- they got snatched up & I was wiped out by the end of the day on Saturday...not a bad sign.  Lots of fun projects & collabs on the horizon!


The paper bags for the prints with my custom logo from here sealed the deal...


This was my setup & those are actually pictures of frames- not actual frames....trompe l'oeil as the french call it!  Below was my inspiration board for the show display...I wanted to keep it simple, but also to have fun & not make it too serious...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 ...hope you enjoy! posts of the rest of the show coming soon! x mvg










No comments:

Post a Comment